The Small Child's Touch


Today I went to a pottery shop with my mother to buy an earthen pot. I found there a small child while I was standing there. This small little kid tried to hold my hand in first go but couldn't as I just turned back to look at the kid while the child touched me once on my hand. I kept on watching the child with a surprise that what was the exact intention of the kid. Then again I looked at my mother who was busy in searching for the apt earthen pot. Again the small kid tried to hold my hand & I again turned back to watch what's the matter! The kid looked at me again. The innocent face & the eyes hidden with lots of spark; still I can't understand what was the kid actually willing to do at that time but the innocence of the face took me into the other world & yet now I am thinking about that kid. Innocent souls these kids are & sweet funny activities of them let them win your heart just like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New World

Loving The Unloved

Moon Love