A Dead Life !


I wake up once in my life, Yes only once in my life when I was given birth by my mother & my eyes were opened wide watching everyone & everything around me as all was new for me because I have just entered to a world of light from a dark world. Here I got the chance of viewing everything through my eyes, listening everything clear through my ears, smell the fragrance through my nose, touch & feel things through my hands. This was the phase where I could just see all new things awaiting for me to go, run & catch all these opportunities of exploring things. That was the time of my childhood where my world was something that I longed for where everything was according to me. Those were the days of happiness where things were in our hands, free minds, free souls, away from almost all responsibilities of life, it was only "my life, my rules". 


Then gradually time passed by & we started growing up. Life was no more free, responsibilities started making us burdened still we tried to follow the mantra of my life my rules it some way faded away from us just like the sand particles slip from our fist slowly. Now we are more curious as well as burdened for our future life when you are supposed to leave your school life & enter inside college. Although you want to experience all the pleasure of being in college away from a few restrictions that we had in our school days, the happy & excited state of our mind keeps on coming to us to say come, lets have fun! But then again you are burdened at some point of time as now its college, I have to check out my attendance, my projects & assignments that are pending... Oh gosh! I have my exams too even if back papers are pending for a few. Now I have the personal life problems with my friends or family people which bothers me so much at times taking away all my focus from one point to other. Damn! now I want this college life to end asap, I am so much done with this life... Let my job life begin, I will stay busy & focused on my professional life so as to stay away from all these issues.


Now, season of placements & hiring begins, I am now busy in making my resumes, updating them constantly before sending them to companies. My interview date is fixed now, I need to get my formals right now before the interview comes nearby, I need to check out all my certificates the originals & photocopies, align them serially, check out the company's information before leaving for the interview. Inside the office I am dying of nervousness what will happen, my confidence is shaking.. Shhh! all will be good, I am prepared well, think positively & stay calm afterall its my first interview for my first job. After results you are the happiest person in life once hired, initially liking it all with the flow of life but then again the cribbing begins that I am bored now of this job, people aren't good here as all are capable enough for being the next political leader & party members. I gotta change this place & search for some other better place with better pay package & position.


Switching of jobs began from now onwards. Along with this I am under one more situation where I need to find one suitable life partner to stay along with me; Yup, its the wedding bells ringing around where I need to prepare myself for one more stage of life. Marriage is a big time issue, half of the time will go in stress just in preparing self for marriage & coming future. With that come one more new responsibility of motherhood post marriage. Working people & household people, for both its a tiresome job of handling so many responsibilities together. Draining starts from here itself where your half life is gone. 


Next thing that happens with many now & I am myself feeling is that personal life troubles & tensions will start eating you up. My job life is screwed, my family life is getting a bit strained now, my children aren't going the way they should. All you feel is to get rid of this. Here you start praying that time should pass now more faster where you want to retire from all your responsibilities. Old age comes in play where now I don't have much time left to stay alive, Alive!? Damn! Its my stage of dying & I can't find a bit where I actually lived my life fully on my terms, time just went so soon that I couldn't take out even a minute for myself & now I am on the verge of dying where actually I was dying at every phase of life like hell!


This is what happens to most of us! This isn't yet my story but it can be in the coming future & so for others as well. We never lived a life that we could actually call was a life that we lived. It was just a formality, a procedure of living just like others did & so do we are without even realising that while we reach at the last phase of life somehow we will turn back to see our life that just went on like a working machine that took your time completely without even letting you live your life the way you wanted to. Here we feel that I am dying with an incomplete feeling, lacking all the happiness that we might have got through following our instincts & not by following other people's footsteps.


Stand for your desires before you wake up being so late that without watching life the way you wished to is gone far away from you.

Life is a one life time opportunity Live a Life, not a Dead Life!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New World

Loving The Unloved

Moon Love