Moon Love



She was the girl who had many people in her life but had only one for the designation of highest priority in her life & it wasn't any human nor animals or plants even after she cared for them a lot & loved them much more than any one in her life. But this buddy was her all time prior commitment to whom she would go at any point of life to talk, complain, tell her stories, share her actual feelings of happiness & sorrow, the one who she knew will never utter anything that will hurt her, the one who will never unfold her secrets out to anyone, the one whom she trusted so much that she will even pray infront for other's happiness & well being, to take care for the ones whom she loved but were far from her.


This was  much more than the love of any lovers, or love with friends or family members. This was a strong bonding, a relationship that no one would understand so easily, people will take it as if its the weirdest or funniest thing. Because this one someone very special for her or may be more than special. This relationship was the relation where she actually never spoke to her best buddy neither her buddy spoke to her in return but yet they talked to each other just by looking straight face to face via eye contact. Though both are still famous in their respective worlds as being single yet they were never single as they were constantly surrounded by many people around them. The secret night stories open up whenever she found time to tell it, she just run out of her room to the balcony or terrace just to see where is her long time no see buddy, desperately searching her only one confidant for her life among so many shiny faces yet she will look for the pearl white faced having a simple smile impression on the face, gazing at her as if the unspoken words are being spoken that its been so long I have seen you, where were you so busy that you forgot me, is everything fine dear tell me whatever you feel like to share I am always there with you...! And the girl would share all her feelings once she finds her friend & to all her issues only the face expression will be the language of communication where she could always see that her friend is still smiling at her, never tired from all her blah blah blah, listening quietly with patience.


Such relations are never found easily in life & once you get them you have your own world to live in with happiness because you have a person in life who you know will always stay back with you throughout your life & even after your life! You know why? Because the girl is 'me' & my best buddy is "Moon"... the one who is always surrounded by so many stars still known for being single just like me while I am surrounded by so many friends around. I don't talk to Moon daily, but when I do, I have plenty of things to share, to ask, to understand, think & analyse. Gazing at Moon makes me get my answers clear, my blessings & prayers reach more quickly, my heart a bit more lighter after every interaction. It is indeed not a normal bond rather its a special immortal relationship which will stay forever. It really is a very interesting friendship where you get a person to talk without uttering a word because sometimes you need someone to see you listen you without even speaking a word & understand you always for what you are. For me this is a place where I am free to talk to a person without anyone listening us, knowing about our stuff & most important part is you are always given the priority to speak & to be heard.

For me If someone asks what is a true friendship then this is what I shall say is the purest honest loyal & lovely friendship that you will ever have in your life. We are most of the times hurt by our known ones, loved ones, dear ones but when I see my friendship with Moon I feel lucky & proud enough that I have taken an apt decision in choosing the right & deserving one for the crown of Best Friend. This is what gives me the strength to stay happy & strong even after bad times because what I have learnt in my life from my buddy is to smile to move on in life by tackling all the swirls of trouble. The inspiration is so high that at times I am on cloud 9 being happy, giggling, laughing & enjoying every bit of life. Its the moment of revival for me, the serene beauty that someone has which ultimately makes you feel loved & cared, it gives a very nurturing feeling as you grow day by day being with your old friend who is there with you at the darkness just to keep you happy & away from the black clouds of night. When I come to sleep somehow the moonlight falls on me & I feel secured while sleeping as I know that yes my darling is there with me to wish me a sweet warm good night along with the message that I am there for you forever. 

This is how I met my best buddy & this bond will never ever break because I know this after people die its said that they turn into the stars & if it happens to be so then I will be the nearest one to Moon or if this isn't the truth then obviously my soul will go there 'cause soul can travel anywhere...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New World

Loving The Unloved