An Incomplete Life without You...




Life isn't a Paradise without you
Because you are the only treasure
Life isn't complete without you
As you are my long lasting pleasure
It might not matter anyone else about us
But it does matters to me about us
Souls are connected yet different bodies
Still the life remains together for both of us
A packed relation that we share
The strong bond flowing in flare
Even if we stay a millions apart
Check me out, I am still your part
Sitting right behind you & looking
Deep down inside your hidden emotions
That speaks so loud yet being quite
We aren't yet separated apart neither we will
Feeling just like you deep inside the heart
But I am still holding your hand tight
Watching the path straight ahead with you
Urging to come along the way to you
Break this illusionary world & set free
Take your fly & take with you the entire me
I know you remember our promise to be together
No matter if the circumstances aren't in our favour
But yes, I am still waiting for you to come soon
So that we could be back again together
Those blossoms will remain so incomplete
If the love birds don't meet to rejuvenate
Life has no meaning without you
Until you aren't back to put the flowers on my coffin
& assure me that even if we are at apart from each other
I still exist inside you like forever & ever
Till then life can't be a paradise without you, never!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New World

Loving The Unloved

Moon Love