Life's Life


A life that everyone would desire to have for them...


Being a child I used to hear fairy-tales
When I grew up there were real stories
I began the search of life in my life
& found that I require my freedom
To fly higher where no one can stop me
I started falling for music & colours
After that I found that I loved nature too
Slowly I developed feelings for the books
& they became my love interest with time
Then exploring came in my nature &
My wishes increased for more adventures
Travelling was becoming my life's priority
Writing came inside my hobby list
Capturing the moment too was a fun for me
But in everything that I found love
There was always something missing
Now it was the time of being with someone
& that someone was the life of my life
The true love of the life, life partner
When you just find the right person
Everything falls in the correct place
Now the Fairy-tales was about to become true
Life was about to take a new turn &
This new phase of life was with your Love
Who finally becomes the life's life
The King & Queen story never ended
It was always on a continuous path
Where both travelled hand in hand
Passing through all situations &
Making life a Life to live in & love it
The ultimate happiness of life is when
Both the people stands for each other
At every situation, Enjoy everything together
& stay Happy forever till they remain here
Even after ages nothing changes rather
It remains as fresh as the Early Sunrise,
Morning breeze, Happy daisies, Chirping birds

Because Love & Life never had age to matter,
Only Life's Life that is love stayed throughout forever.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New World

Loving The Unloved

Moon Love