Empty End !


Ever thought about the unwanted end to life?

Place where only emptiness persists?

Memories that only come to haunt you every now & then when you are being alone?


Lets part the fantasy lullabies paradise with the original sphere of life!The day I was born, brought in all the happiness to my parents' life because for them I was there world. A pampered child of my family where everyone has loved me a lot, praised me a lot, a pampered child who was been adorable for all. A bright future was the vision of my life! 


Yes, I was a good person for my family, my teachers, my friends, my seniors, my mentors, my juniors & every other person who was in my known list. I got my best life where all I got was love & respect from all the sources. I got my dream job, no obstacles in academics, best teachers, best of friends, supportive family, my dream job with a good amount of pay scale. Now after attaining the success of life on professional front I received one more gift of my life, my soul mate...! The most loving & caring person who would sacrifice everything for me, a new phase of life where an unexpected date, a dreamy proposal of marriage that eventually turned out into a big fat trendy marriage in presence of everyone who matters to me a lot, blessed with everyone's warm wishes. After a few while, blessed with the best gift of life, our baby! All good stayed with me throughout my life...


So was this the end of my life as we see in movies as happy endings?

Dream Break - High Time !

This was my fantasy life that I had dreamt of about while being a youngster & these things did happened to me but all you see was never the reality of life.

Coins do have heads & tails, so do I had !

Yes, I was a good person for my family, my teachers, my friends, my seniors, my mentors, my juniors & every other person who was in my known list. 

How would this turn out things upside down?

I was born but didn't knew who were my parents' that is I was an Orphan!

I grew & gained knowledge but never went for to any institution for gaining knowledge; I have always lived on Footpaths & Parks, my teachers, mentors, friends all were the Nature I have lived with in!

I had the best job of my life where I was appreciated with a good amount- I always stayed on the job of being an Unemployed or self employed at the job of unemployed!

I was in love, got happily married & my soul mate was the best; Soul Mate was the Struggle of life that never let me come up to the stairs of happiness & success!

The child of life was all the Lessons I have learned which taught me how to Sustain life till the end...

So the Life had an Empty End; Lonely Track with no one there; Tragedy or Tyranny of Life!

Moral - Staying Strong, Being Optimistic; No matter how much harsh life goes on with you Keep on learning that Life wasn't a path of fantasy where you will get all, you may lose it all, Remain alone, Struggle alone, Die alone but never lose the Spirit of Living, be it alone ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New World

Loving The Unloved

Moon Love