Either you live Optimist Else you die Pessimist


After a long distance, I felt tired... I decided to sit & turn back once to see what is been done.

Today, I feel that I have covered a lot though left so much behind but there's lot more to come & only a few more steps to get my dreams come true & I'm happy for this journey, says an optimistic soul.
Today, I feel that I have covered such a long distance & I'm tired now & still there is such a long distance to cover. I'm losing it, won't be able to make up to what I had a plan in mind. I shouldn't have left things behind, I suppose that was better than this, says a pessimistic body.


The basic concept of an Optimist & a pessimist revolves around the two symbols of mathematics, i.e.; "+" & "-" respectively.

If I explain it with qoutes given by some famous people, they say:

 
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill 


“The optimist sees the donut, the pessimist sees the hole.” ― Oscar Wilde 


“A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.” – Chauncey Depew 


The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. - William Arthur Ward


The difference between an optimist and a pessimist? An optimist laughs to forget, but a pessimist forgets to laugh. - Tom Bodett


In short these examples can be made a coin which has two sides just like we people have two ways in life : Either solve the problem or let the problem be never solved!
In the long path of life somewhere we get the diversion where the single path splits into two- one good & one bad. The positive people who are determined by their will are the ones who would go for the good path & the ones who are afraid of things surrounded by negativity all around would chose the bad path. 


Here the people aren't supposed to be judged as good or bad, its the path you choose...
The power you let come around & stay with you speaks the thinking you carry within. The more you let negativity make a layer around you the more attract hard dark phases of life to a extreme level. Whereas the more positivity remains with you layer of optimism will make your life challenges & hurdles easier for you thus helping you remove the major obstacles in your way.


"Life wasn't easy for those who are afraid of living life without troubles & struggles but the one who has will of getting what they desire of, the Al Mighty is there to help them in achieving their goals because of their acceptance of difficulties along with the dedication to solve it."











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New World

Loving The Unloved

Moon Love