The Tree of Hopes




As all the things in life come with advantage as well as disadvantage, Hopes too are one among those who brings in the essence of good thoughts as well as disheartening realities of life giving you pleasant unpleasant feeling in one shot, hence changing things around you.

Hopes are the trees that grow within & around us either by self or by the people in our surrounding. Contrary to dreams but still alike a dream where you expect something that either happens or doesn't.

Most of the people live their lives in hopes. The entire life is either spent in fulfilling others hopes from you or else you lead a life by hoping from others. From personal life relations to friends & colleagues to strangers, all are hoping something from you and same is the case with in return from them. 

"Why?"

Hoping isn't bad but spending your entire life over hopes is foolishness! I keep on listening people blabbering around others that my parents have some hopes from me so I am doing this-n-that, my spouse is hoping me to be so such so I am being so. Dude, Please give a break to this H-Factor !

Humans without hopes too sustain in this world for long but only a few who know how to tackle around with stuff around.  

If I take excellent reactions from people around me describing why these HOPES are so such important in their life that living life isn't important but yes to have a life full of hopes is a must just as breath to live. 

"How?"

1) I am just living my life in hopes that someday my life will be back on track (Without trying out anything by self, complete idle person)

2) I hope he/she will also fall in love with me (Without unfolding the truth, expecting other people to understand you without listening you...Filmy people!!)

3) I am hoping to make a successful career(Funda is again to stay quite & relaxed, no hard works required, hope will make me successful sooner or later).

4) I hope my parents would have ever understood me as me (Without speaking about what you really want to be or what you think about things don't expect this!)

5) Hopefully I will manage to find a good spouse who will be understanding enough. (But no I am not gonna disclose anything about me to my spouse, should understand himself/herself, heights!)

6) I hope I could be this or should be able enough do this n that but I can't, all I can do is just hope (Unwillingness to try because of Low self esteem, confidence & willpower is the trouble but how shall these people be explained I wonder!)

7) I hope my parents were of so such post or designations or class/ my children would have become doctor, engineers; etc. (Everyone has his/ her desire to become what they wish to, please stop being the God of everyone's life..Handle yours that will be self sufficient!)

And such list will go on because false hopes take you nowhere!! 

I am not against hopes but against the one ones who believe in making a Tree of Hopes that too false ones, spend their life with such hopes & think that this tree will help them climb up to reach their goals or desires only by hoping. Unless you don't take a move & action only disappointments will be there folks.

Hopes are required only when you are expecting something of high intensity to happen, maybe something good or bad where all you need are the wishes, luck & prayers for everything to settle out & remain good.

Don't spend a life in or with hopes because it will never give you the outcomes you wished for rather work on things that are required for you & then you may expect things to be good for you. Live a life where you are following your heart, doing all what is required to fulfil your dreams, try not to keep everyone happy because some or other person will be somewhat unhappy with your takes but then life is yours, actions should be yours that goes in your favour making life a life to live. Things will happen the way they have to as they are mostly destined to be so but not the way you think they go around. 

Hopes should be used for optimism, for the ones who go through a bad situation in life where they require to console self in some or some manner that only for a short period of time so as to make yourself strong enough to stand back & start working on things the way you used to or should. Then only things will fall in right place. 

"Hope not to have such hopes that gives you hopes of Living Life with Hopes,
Hope not to make False Hope Trees, Just go on in Life, Hopes are only for some time in some particular stage(s) of life, they are only for Temporary period, Don't make life a Hope. Life is a life, let it be a Live Life."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New World

Loving The Unloved

Moon Love